Thursday, 17 April 2008
Internship Programme...
I've been thinking about what to write about during these few days. I've decided to write today but all I could learn was, nothing, technically.The internship programme began on monday. Had to report to the Keppel Towers after searching maps after maps for the location. Luckily, I wasn't the last 2 arrive, but that didn't matter. I was hoping to do something that was useful during the ten weeks for the programme. Others were placed to where they should be and how they shuold be in the first place, but Izu, Yan and me were sort of handed over to someone else.That may seem fine, but what about cleaning and checking the computers for eight weeks? Its just ridiculous. I don't mean to curse and swear but is there nothing else to learn? Travelling all over Singapore to search for all 7-Eleven and Guardian stores doing the same thing for eight weeks and try to learn something new in the last 2 weeks of the programme?Fortunately, the problem was solved when we handed the matter to Mr Chu to talk to the supervisor. I was reassigned to Shell House at UE Square for a different project, which i think was good so far. I should be shift things around as they are moving to a new office. They would give me a proper job to do the next few days.Izu was cursing and swearing when i told him that we had to report to work at 8a.m., but i hope he would be able to settle down as soon a possible as he likes his current job. I have no porblems adapting, so can he.=)
None of which matters to us <3.
Thursday, April 17, 2008