Friday, 23 May 2008
Passing the Basic Theory Test for Driving...
YES!!! I have just passed my Basic Theory Test for Driving. This in turn allows you to obtain a Provisional Driving Licence (PDL), which allows you to learn to drive on the road as well as the test track. But before this, there were trial tests or mock exams to take to help you get a feel of what would be like on the actual test date. I failed three times but passed five times in total. Anyway, you still have to study in order to pass (90% and above, which means you can only get a maximum of 5 out of 50 wrong answers.).Izu and I came across this website this morning at work which investigates the strange phenomenons and happenings in Singapore as well as in other countries. At www.spi.com.sg, you'll find a whole lot of stories and happenings that have taken place in Singapore for the past decade or two. It's worth the look, if you like studying strange weird stuff.I hope my driving lesson tomorrow would be a fun and fruitful one.=)
None of which matters to us <3.
Friday, May 23, 2008