<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787827256531556132?origin\x3dhttp://dancerevolutionremix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, 15 August 2008


Back~~

Finally, after a dreadful week, when i say dreadful, I've reformatted my computer and now i'm trying hard to get it back on track.

The problem with it was that, after my mom used my computer for some printing, all my computer software had gone haywire. I meant that I can't install or remove any. Then i thought if it was infected with virus, and all hope was lost, I decided to reformat it. It was the only was out.

Luckily, there was a way to restore it to the state when i just bought this computer. So now I have to re-install all of my software that I put in myself when i could use it.

Sorry to say that i emo-ed again during those days that i was trying to fix my stricken computer, but i had no other choice, as its either i emo-ed or go haywire.

Now as im typing this, i'm still emo-ing. Strange wonder? I'm trying to recover from it though.

=)

None of which matters to us <3.
Friday, August 15, 2008