Sunday, 29 March 2009
Back!!!
I'm Back from my class chalet, like long ago...But anyway, it was fun filled, and its possibly the last time i would ever see my friends together, as we would be going on our separate ways from here. There were many people I don't know as they were from other classes, but i think its good to get to know more people.Learnt quite a few things from there, like for instance, Yvonne taught me to play mahjong. (I'm noob, I know.) But its quite easy though, the hard part of it is being decisive, and it all depends on your luck. Luckily i wasn't playing for stakes, otherwise i would probably be declaring bankrupt by now. Most of the time i spent was sleeping, as i stayed up all night and Yvonne taught me how to play in the early hours of the following morning, then i slept till daybreak.I met Jerome there, who likes tuning cars, and he gets to tune his family car too. OH I'm so JEALOUS!!! My dad would kill me if i did the same to his car. I on the other hand would prefer naturally aspirated performance, cars that are built to be fast from ground up, cars like Lamborghinis and Ferraris. I hate people who just show off their engine sounds at the lights, as such cars can never be as fast as a proper supercar. Sounds that comes of from tuned exhausts never really work in this civilised world. Still we had quite a time talking about cars and high performance stuffs.Sadly, those days just have to pass. We could run into each other in the streets ten years down the road maybe, finding ourselves embarrassed as we hadn't seen each other for ages. I would miss all my friends.=)
None of which matters to us <3.
Sunday, March 29, 2009